Nowadays, Indian people have started liking Siberian husky immensely. So, people wish to buy Siberian husky as their pet and like to know the characteristics and Price of a husky.
Today, in this article I will tell you what are the characteristics and Price of a Siberian husky in India is.
Siberian Husky Personality In Details
Siberian husky is a hard working dog originated in Russia and was used as a laborer in snow. A prominent businessman used it, and later it was used for dog racing.
Siberian husky is a working dog breed and comes at number 12 in the world as World Popular Dog. The climate of India is not completely fit for Siberian husky, yet people try to maintain it in India.
- Huskies are very interactive dogs as they like to get together with others. They socialize with different people in addition to other dogs very quickly.
- They’re great with family and kids. They’re independent in character.
- They like to roam and explore, so you might want to keep them on a leash when you are out for a stroll. Unlike other breeds, they do not bark much.
- They express their feeling by howling, and their howling is the cutest thing on the planet.
Is Siberian husky is a very aggressive dog?
Siberian husky is a very aggressive dog, therefore, be suspicious of buying if it is your first breed a dog.
Siberian husky is rarely found in India because of the climatic conditions. If you choose to buy a Siberian husky, then the first thing to keep in mind is that huskies thrive in cold weather; This means that you have to keep it in an air conditioner for 24 hours.
What is the average size of a Siberian Husky?
The averages for a Siberian Husky depend on the condition and health standing of each dog. Huskies are known to be larger dogs but categorize as a regular dog. If you’ve got a Husky puppy or are considering acquiring one, size is very important to note! Larger dogs are important to consider in terms of food, space required, exercise for your dog, and safety issues regarding children.
How big should my husky get?
Huskies originated in Southeast Asia at a Location in Russia called Siberia, therefore, the title Siberian Husky. This breed of dog is owned by the Spitz genetic family and is broadly known as good sled dogs. Together with the height and weight measurements of the average Siberian Husky, they classify as medium-size dog. However, others, mostly males, can categorize as large dogs if over 50 pounds.
Male Siberian Huskies can be 54-60 cm in height and 20-27 kg in weight, while female Siberian huskies can be 50-56 cm in height and 16-23 kg in weight.
Also Read: Beagle Price In India
Siberian Husky Lifespan – How Long Do Siberian Huskies Live?
A Siberian husky’s average lifespan is about 12 yr, very similar to some other medium-to-large dogs. Many Siberian huskies live up to 15 years, and a few can live even longer. But this difference is not extremely pronounced, so don’t be surprised if your male outlives a female companion, mate, or sibling. As a general rule, the larger the dog, the shorter its life expectancy. Meanwhile, small breeds tend to live more.
|Breed Name||Siberian Husky|
|Life Span||12 – 15 years|
|Hight (Male)||54 – 60 cm|
|Hight (Female)||50 – 56 cm|
|Weight (Male)||20 – 27 Kg|
|Weight (Female)||16 – 23 Kg|
|Temperament||Gentle, Intelligent, Alert, Friendly|
|Colors||White, Black, Black & Tan, Silver-gray,
Black & White, Sable & White, Grey, Gray & White, Red & White
|Size||Medium size dog|
|Siberian Husky Price In India||₹30,000 to ₹70,000|
The Price of Siberian husky in India ranges from ₹30,000 to ₹70,000
Given below is the list of the Price of the Siberian husky in different big cities and states of India.
The Siberian Husky Price In Pune, Maharashtra
In Pune, the Price of a Siberian husky varies from around ₹50,000 – ₹64,000, which depends on the dog’s quality.
Top Dog Breeders in Pune, Maharashtra
- Shinde Kennel (Wadgaonsheri, Pune, Maharashtra 411014)
- Raviraj Kennels (Bibwewadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411037)
- Sk PET WORLD (Mundhwa, Pune, Maharashtra 411036)
The Siberian Husky Price In India In Delhi, NCR
According to some breeders of Delhi, you can quickly get a good quality Siberian husky for approx ₹71,000 and an average quality Siberian husky for approx ₹55,000.
Top Dog Breeders in Delhi, NCR
- DV KENNELS (New Delhi, Delhi 110001)
- Badal kennel Delhi (Rohini, Delhi, 110039)
- Saikennels (Prem Nagar, Delhi 110003)
The Price of Siberian Husky In Mumbai, Maharashtra
Local pet stores and breeders in Mumbai, Maharashtra, charge around ₹50,000 for a wholesome Siberian Husky puppy and a good quality Siberian husky for approx ₹70,000.
Top Dog Breeders in Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Club Canine (Matunga East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400019)
- Kaps Pets Mumbai Kennel
- Dogs ND pets (Mumbai Central, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400008)
The Siberian Husky Price In India In Hyderabad, Telangana
In Hyderabad, you can find a Siberian Husky from the best breeders to get about ₹50,000 to ₹65,000. You may have the ability to get one for cheaper, but you have to compromise with quality.
Top Dog Breeders in Hyderabad, Telangana
- Ammu’s Pets & Kennels (Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034)
- WISH WAS PET WORLD INDIA (MLA Colony, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034)
- JSSS Farms & Kennels (Abdullahpurmet Marripally, Hyderabad, Telangana 501505)
The Price of Siberian Husky In Himanchal Pradesh
Most breeders and pet shops will inform you of a champion’s breed Siberian Husky costs around ₹60,000. However, they are open to discussion and could accept an offer of ₹48,000.
Top Dog Breeders in Himachal Pradesh
- Patyal Kennel (Sundar Nagar, Himachal Pradesh 175018)
- Sharma Dog Farm (District Kangra, Himachal Pradesh 176208)
- DOG JUNCTION (Kangra, Himachal Pradesh)
The Price of Siberian Husky In Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
According to some breeders of Lucknow, you can quickly get a quality Siberian husky for approx ₹60,000 and an average quality Siberian husky for approx ₹45,000.
Top Dog Breeders in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Dogs & Pups Pet Shop & Clinic (Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226010)
- PUPS – Pet Care Store (Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226010)
- Pet Addiction (Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226010)
The Siberian Husky Price In India In Jaipur, Rajasthan
Typically, a Siberian Husky at Jaipur prices ₹50,000-₹65,000; if you purchase a champion’s breed of Siberian Husky, it will cost around ₹65,000. If you are buying a standard quality breed of Siberian Husky, it will cost approximately ₹50,000 in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Top Dog Breeders in Jaipur, Rajasthan
- The Dogfather | Pet Shop (Raja Park, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004)
- Indian Dog World (Sodala, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302019)
- Mister Dog Pet Shop (Gurjar Ki Thadi, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302018)
Siberian Husky Price In India in Many Other Big Cities
|City||Prices of champion’s breed|
How much does husky Feeding cost in India?
The cost of feeding depends on what sort of food you choose for your pet. There is premium-quality dog food with real meat as a primary ingredient, which costs a bit more than most commercial brands. Whereas low-quality food is available at a lower price, its critical element will be corn. We highly discourage using low-quality cheap food. Huskies are amazing animals, and they need a proper diet to remain healthy. Usually, it will cost around ₹4,500 a month to feed a Siberian Husky. However, if you decide to go with premium-quality dog food, the Price can go up to ₹10,000 per month.
The Cost Of Vet And Vaccination Of Siberian Husky In India
The first-year cost of all the vet charges and vaccination of a Siberian Husky in India will be around ₹10,000 to ₹20,000. Later on, regular appointments and yearly vaccines will cost barely ₹5,000 each year. You can add another ₹1,000 for essential nutritional supplements and medications.
Also Read: Siberian Husky Blue Eyes
What states are Siberian huskies most popular in India?
#1 Himachal Pradesh
#2 Jammu and Kashmir
#6 Uttar Pradesh
#14 Madhya Pradesh
Do Huskies need AC?
Siberian huskies are native to Siberia, where the temperature goes down to even -70 level Celsius.
Huskies have a double coating, a soft thick undercoat that provides warmth and maintains the heat indoors.
They have a thick coat, which allows them to handle the cold effortlessly. Consequently, if you place them in hot weather like in India, where the fever is mostly between 30-45 degrees Celsius, it’d more than torture for them.
Undoubtedly you require AC if you desires a Siberian husky as a pet.
Why you Should Buy Siberian husky
- Siberian husky look like wolves but do not occur. Some people think that huskie’s nature is like a wolf, then I suppose you might be wrong because in contrast they are not alike.
- Siberian Husky are not that much aggressive as they look. Because of the undaunted appearance of husky, people always think that it is bold and valorous.
- Siberian husky is an outstanding escape artist, and this means that if you leave this dog at home and go somewhere, then they will find a way out of it somewhere. Therefore, you should keep in mind that keep your Siberian husky in such places from which it cannot escape.
- Siberian husky is very fast, as it was used to carry goods in the snow. The Siberian husky can run at a speed of 50 km per hour.
Is a Siberian husky good for me?
- If you choose to buy husky, then be mindful it shed often depending on the season. If you keep your dog in the room, then your pet’s hair will be found everywhere in your room.
- When Siberian husky is born, their eye color is blue, but their eye color changes after a few days. And, this is not a disease; they are found naturally.
- Siberian husky – can also live in 70-degree Fahrenheit. Yes, it is also found in some hot places, but only when it is there from birth. Always keep the room cool for its comfortable living.
- Siberian husky can be heard up to 10 km if hauling in an open field.
Things To Keep In Mind While Buying A Husky
If you do not keep Siberian husky in cold weather and air conditioner, your pet will rarely survive.
I hope this article about the Siberian husky price in India will help you.